Technical Recruiter (Contract Services)
We are in business to positively impact the lives of the people and companies we touch. At EdgeLink, this mission statement is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we go beyond matching technical talent and organizations.
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon, EdgeLink is an award-winning technology staffing firm with offices in Denver, Colorado, and Salt Lake City, Utah. With our specialized search process and dedicated direct hire and contract staffing teams, we take the time to get to know our clients and candidates, providing them an exceptional experience at every step of the hiring process.
As a Technical Recruiter on the Contract Services team, you will become an expert in identifying, building, and maintaining relationships with top technical talent. Your consultative approach to matching candidates’ goals, experience, and technical skills to our clients’ specific needs will be a rewarding experience for all those involved. By positioning candidates for success throughout the interview process, you will assist them in finding a rewarding career that improves their life.
EdgeLink offers a highly collaborative and positive work environment, in addition to competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. If you are driven to succeed, have a high sense of responsibility, and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career in technology staffing and recruiting, we want to hear from you!
What We’re Looking For
- A relationship building expert. You know how to develop an active network of relationships inside and outside an organization. You’re personable and easily connect with technology candidates.
- Leadership and integrity. You demonstrate principled leadership and sound business ethics. You build trust with others by establishing credibility through integrity, honesty, and commitment. You exhibit and follow consistent personal and professional values.
- A focus on customer service. You always make customer service a top priority and you work hard to positively influence projects, negotiating win-win solutions between clients and candidates. You cultivate productive and positive relationships with others.
- A results-oriented professional. You are driven to successfully complete search assignments in a time-sensitive and highly competitive industry.
- Assist with building a proactive pipeline of qualified technology candidates
- Develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Creatively design and manage job posting for current openings
- Source resumes from EdgeLink’s internal database, internet job boards, employee referrals, social networks, networking events and trade shows
- Proactively identify passive and active talent to fill open positions, matching skills to job requirements
- Conduct pre-screens, interviews, reference checks, candidate submittals, interview prep and debrief, client interactions and continued candidate contact post-placement
- Work with other recruiters on the team to assist with searches and provide documentation in the database as required
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- 1 – 2 years of previous sales experience, prior technology recruiting experience preferred
- Intermediate to expert level internet search capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience working within high performing, results oriented teams
- Strong self-direction and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
EdgeLink is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer who values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.