Technology Sales, Business Development (Professional Services) 2 to 4 years experience
Share this job!
EdgeLink is looking for someone that compliments our upbeat culture. We appreciate personable, outgoing individuals that genuinely care about people. We look for strong work ethic and team collaboration.
We are seeking a pro-active sales person to establish new business relationships then build and enhance those client relationships.
- 4 year college degree
- 1 to 4 years of sales experience; prospecting, lead generation, closing and follow up. Proven experience bringing in a new client
- Ability to visit clients and establish new client relationships, then enhance and develop those relationships over time
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Eager to use the phone to call on prospects.
- Good writing and creative skills to craft interesting messages to prospective clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong interest in the Technology Industry. Technically savvy
- Building Relationships - You know how to develop an active network of relationships inside and outside the organization. You are personable and relate well to clients and applicants.
- Ethics/Acting with Integrity – You demonstrate principled leadership and sound business ethics. You build trust with others by establishing credibility through integrity, honesty and commitment. You exhibit consistency between personal and professional values.
- Negotiating & Customer Service – You make customer service a top-priority! You effectively promote ideas and proposals. You work to positively influence projects and negotiate win-win situations between customers and employees. You are motivated to cultivate productive and positive relationships with others.
We're looking for someone that lives in Denver, or near the Denver Tech Center for this position.
EdgeLink was founded in 2003 to "Positively impact the lives of the people and companies that we touch".
We have offices in Denver, CO & Portland, OR. We've won best in the industry awards the past 8 years in a row. We provide a base salary plus commissions, as well as health/medical insurance, vacation/PTO, expense reimbursement and mileage.
Aaron Mills, Denver Market Manager