Junior Technical Project Manager
Share this job!
As a technical project manager you will own the project planning, documentation, scheduling, and delivery. You will communicate project status updates to the teams and to key executives. Your teams will deliver iconic products in the network and camera industry.
- Develop detailed project planning documentation to translate projects from concept to shipping product.
- Work with executives, developers, industrial design, UX design, manufacturing, and documentation teams to account for and document all project requirements
- Optimize and track development workflows to meet key objectives and milestones.
- Coordinate planning and information sharing between teams with dependencies
- Track project status and recent progress. Communicate concise status updates to key executives and team members.
- Keep team members in remote offices updated with the latest communications and project updates on a weekly basis.
- Ensure proper QA coverage and coordinate release cycles.
- Help create a positive development culture with healthy accountability for team members.
- Keep ticket backlog updated, clean, and prioritized.
- 2-5 years of project management experience in hardware or software.
- Experience with Jira and GitHub issues for project workflow tracking.
- Hardware experience is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational ability.
- Great communication and exceptional presentation skills for concisely communicating with the teams.
Skills: Jira github project manager software project management hardware project management