Account Manager (Contract Services)
We are in business to positively impact the lives of the people and companies we touch. At EdgeLink, this mission statement is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we go beyond matching technical talent and organizations.
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon, EdgeLink is an award-winning technology staffing firm with offices in Denver, Colorado, and Salt Lake City, Utah. With our specialized search process and dedicated direct hire and contract staffing teams, we take the time to get to know our clients and candidates, providing them an exceptional experience at every step of the hiring process.
As an Account Manager on the Contract Services team, you will generate sales through new business development including prospecting, acquiring, and building lasting relationships with clients looking to augment their technology team with highly skilled technical talent. By developing job descriptions with clients, you will influence the hiring process and guide your internal recruiting team to fill open positions. As the external face of EdgeLink, you demonstrate accountability and resilience, along with excellent interpersonal skills.
EdgeLink offers a highly collaborative and positive work environment, in addition to competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. If you are driven to succeed, have a high sense of responsibility, and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career in technology staffing and recruiting, we want to hear from you!
What We’re Looking For
- A relationship building expert. You know how to develop an active network of relationships inside and outside an organization. You’re personable and easily connect with clients and candidates.
- Leadership and integrity. You demonstrate principled leadership and sound business ethics. You build trust with others by establishing credibility through integrity, honesty, and commitment. You exhibit and follow consistent personal and professional values.
- A focus on customer service. You always make customer service a top priority and you work hard to positively influence projects, negotiating win-win solutions between clients and candidates. You cultivate productive and positive relationships with others.
- A desire to learn. You are inquisitive and have a natural curiosity. You know that a deeper level of understanding can be achieved by asking the right questions, especially the difficult questions.
- A driven professional. You make things happen. Your determination is demonstrated through your work ethic and persistence and is often rewarded with success.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Prior B2B consultative sales experience navigating the process from initial prospecting through client acquisition and account management
- An understanding of how businesses are run, how to navigate within them, and how to identify and influence decision makers
- General technology knowledge (Development, Testing/QA, Project Management, etc.) and experience selling to hiring managers, HR, and procurement highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
EdgeLink is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer who values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.