Technical Recruiter / Sales (Portland, OR) – Full-Time position
EdgeLink is a “Best in Staffing” ranked Technology Recruiting/Staffing company headquartered in Portland, OR. We have a highly collaborative, positive work environment and we are currently looking for a new team member for our Direct-Hire Services division.
So what is Technology Recruiting and why should you consider it as a profession? In a nutshell, we work with a variety of companies in the high-tech industry looking to hire or augment their technical teams with very smart and talented professionals. When our clients have such needs, they look to EdgeLink as a valued partner to help them with finding and hiring the very best talent.
Technology Staffing is a highly-competitive, sales-oriented, and exceptionally-rewarding profession. Over the past few years EdgeLink has been listed as one of Oregon’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and was voted #3 on Oregon Business Magazine’s Top 100 Places to Work in the State of Oregon. We’ve accomplished this through hard work, continuous improvement, and enjoying success as we focus on bettering the lives of the people and companies we touch. If you want to get to know us a bit, take a quick look at our company video.
If you are driven to succeed, have a high sense of responsibility, and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career in recruiting for the tech industry, we are interested in talking with you.
The technical recruiter will manage a full-lifecycle recruiting process including prospecting new hiring companies to work with, discussing job requirements with hiring managers, sourcing qualified candidates, resume review, screening, interviewing, reference-checking, and qualifying applicants to satisfy a variety of job opportunities.
- Building Relationships - You know how to develop an active network of relationships inside and outside the organization. You are personable and relate well to clients and applicants.
- Inquisitive – You have a natural curiosity and desire to learn. You know that a deeper level of understanding can be achieved by asking the right questions, especially the difficult questions.
- Ethics/Acting with Integrity – You demonstrate principled leadership and sound business ethics. You build trust with others by establishing credibility through integrity, honesty, and commitment. You exhibit consistency between personal and professional values.
- Negotiating & Customer Service – You make customer service a top-priority! You effectively promote ideas and proposals. You work to positively influence projects and negotiate win-win situations between customers and employees. You are motivated to cultivate productive and positive relationships with others.
* BA/BS in Business Administration or equivalent experience
* Experience navigating the sales process from beginning to end (and follow up)
* Business savvy
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Not overwhelmed or intimidated by technology
We pay a base salary plus commissions, offer healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K. We also honor paid vacation and holiday pay.
EdgeLink is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org