IT Technical Recruiter – Contract Services
IT Technical Recruiter – Contract Services (Denver, CO) - Full-time position
Do you receive a thrill helping people and making a real impact in their lives? Do you want to work in an environment that fosters creativity, collaboration, and recognizes and rewards success? Then take a look at an exciting Recruiting career opportunity with EdgeLink! EdgeLink is a well-respected leader in recruiting technology professionals, having received local and national recognition within the staffing industry. Recruiting technology professionals is what we do and we’re passionate about it. If you want to get to know us a bit, take a quick look at our company video.
So what is Technology Recruiting and why should you consider it as a profession? In a nutshell, we work with a variety of companies in the tech industry looking to hire or augment their technical teams with very smart and talented professionals. When our clients have such needs, they look to EdgeLink as a valued partner to help them with finding and hiring the very best talent.
Technology recruiting is a highly-competitive, sales-oriented, and exceptionally rewarding profession. We’re passionate about it! Over the past few years we’ve been awarded “Best of Staffing” from the Inavero Institute, which ranks EdgeLink among the top 1% of all staffing firms nation-wide to have received such an award for customer satisfaction. We've accomplished this through hard work and continuous improvement as we focus on bettering the lives of the people and companies we touch.
If you are driven to succeed, have a high sense of responsibility, and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career in recruiting for the high-tech industry, we are interested in talking with you.
Recruiter Job Description/Essential Functions:
In this role, you will become an expert in and responsible for identifying, building, and maintaining relationships with the highest caliber candidates in the technology industry. Your consultative approach to matching candidates' desires, experience, and technical capabilities to our clients' specific needs will be a rewarding experience for those you work with. You’ll help position your candidate for success throughout the interview process, and ultimately a rewarding job/career that improves their life. You will be working both individually and collaboratively in a team environment on a daily basis to accomplish your goals.
• Assist with building a pro-active pipeline of qualified candidates for the Recruiting Team
• Develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
• Creatively design and manage job postings for job openings
• Source resumes from internal database, internet job boards, employee referrals, social networks, networking events, trade shows, etc.
• Proactively identify passive and active talent to fill open positions, matching skills to job requirements
• Conduct pre-screens, interviews, reference checks, candidate submittals, interview prep and debrief, client interaction, and continued candidate contact
• Work with other recruiters on the team to assist them in conjunction with their searches
• Provide documentation in the database as required
• Building Relationships - Cultivate an active network of relationships inside and outside the organization. Relate well to candidates.
• Ethics/Integrity - Demonstrate principled leadership and sound business ethics.
Build trust with others through credibility and keeping commitments. Show consistency between personal and professional values.
• Customer Service - Demonstrate high regard for customer service. Create win/win solutions and stay motivated to work well with others.
• Results oriented - Driven to successfully complete search assignments in a time-sensitive, highly-competitive industry.
*Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
*1-2 years of previous sales experience (prior technology recruiting experience is a bonus)
*Intermediate to expert-level internet search capabilities
*Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on results
*Previous experience working within high-caliber teams
*Strong self-direction and attention to detail
*Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
We pay a base salary plus commissions, healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K, vacation, and paid holidays.
EdgeLink is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org