DevOps Engineer; Docker Containers, Go, RUST, Scala, Java, Puppet
Share this job!
Join an enterprise SaaS company that specializes in security software solutions.
- Been in business for 12+ years.
- Proven products used by hundreds of high profile enterprise companies.
- The chance to join a newer office here in Colorado (with 25 people) while having 450 employees in the 'out of state' office.
- $100 million dollar company with strong salaries, health medical benefits, vacation and bonuses.
You'll be working with the DevOps team to design and build (from the ground up)
- Knowledge of green/blue and canary deployments of micro-services using Docker containers in AWS and on-premises
- Ability to create and tear down test environments along the delivery pipeline
- Container orchestration tools; Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Docker Swarm
- Ability to write automated tools in a modern language; Rust, Kotlin, GoLang, Scala (or Java or C#)
- Git or other distributed version control tools
- Configuration Management tools; Puppet, Chef, Vagrant, Salt, Terraform, Ansible, or similar
Extra nice to have:
- Concourse or Jenkins
- Graphite/Grafana, Prometheus, or similar
- Splunk or ELK
- Experience conducting low-level performance analysis of kernel/hardware constraints in Docker containers
Let's talk about this...