Blockchain Smart Contracts Engineer
Share this job!
Were looking for a Smart Contract Developer to help us build a platform that will lead the world in distributed energy data and trading systems. You will be working on a ERC-20 Compatible token contract, implementing real time marketplace logic and data management logic in smart contracts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop Solidity smart contracts to run on the Ethereum public chain and private ethereum compatible blockchain.
- Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric encryption (pub/priv key), symmetric encryption, and hash functions.
- Leading the development of smart contracts and the performance of blockchain integration with existing applications
- You will be required from time to time to work in other areas of the team (front-end development, back-end development, etc)
- Develop a custom ERC20 Smart contract, provide input and technical support to a token generation event.
- Develop frameworks and interfaces to support off-chain transactions and state channels
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- BS degree in an engineering or computer discipline or relevant certification
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- Experience developing Solidity Smart Contracts on Ethereum or Ethereum compatible platforms.
- Experience with Smart Contract development frameworks(e.g. Truffle)
- Proficient in Unix/Linux operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc…)
- Experience with database infrastructure and access in a Distributed Cloud or containerized environments preferred
- Ability to work well with a distributed team
- Excellent written; presentation writing and verbal communication skills
- History of working in startups or other fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with git and the git rebase workflow.
- Previous experience working in the energy or utility sectors.
- Experience contributing meaningfully to one or more Open Source projects.
Skills: Solidity Smart Contracts on Ethereum or Ethereum