Share this job!
EdgeLink has an amazing opportunity to join one of the Colorado’s success stories. Our client is local but now has an international presence. They have an award winning suite of SaaS products and are actually making money. They just moved into a brand new state of the art office with easy access to Denver and Boulder. They are highly recognized and regarded as the leader in their space.
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop and maintain suite of web, mobile, and desk top applications
- Collaborate in the planning, design and development for a release
- Build highly scalable Angular application processing large amounts data
- Present design issues, questions and suggestions for alternate ways of implementing a feature to the Product team.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 3 -10 years professional software development experience
- Professional experience with modern JS Frameworks ( AngularJS, NodeJS, TypeScript, React, Bootstrap, Vue)
- Experience in Test-Driven Development and Agile process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Problem solving. How do we make things easier and more efficient
- Curiosity: What are industry trends. What has been done, what works and doesn’t
Salary $80-110K DOE
Client is unable to Sponsor H1-B visa’s , provide relocation, or Corp2Corp