Platform Engineer; Java, C# (versatile, cross platform)
Share this job!
We are hiring a versatile Platform Engineer in downtown Denver.
Permanent position with good salary ranges, benefits and perks.
Join the Denver team with 14 other sharp, bright, engaging engineers
We look for people with knowledge of a variety of technologies. Those that know which ones make sense for different situations.
?You'll research and experiment with current, and up-and-coming technologies to offer the best solution and to be prepared for future projects.
We look for platform engineers that have done both C# & Java. Those that have strengths in 1 or the other but have worked on both Linux and Microsoft platforms)
- 7-10 years of Java or C#.Net
- Some experience with both Java & C# (have worked on both Linux and Microsoft platforms)
- Strong CI/CD
- TDD, BDD, unit tests
- IaaS (a plus)
- Knowledge of different design principles (offline first, mobile first, responsive)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to speak to both technical and non-technical
- Ability to focus on the customer as you're crafting compelling solutions
You'll be working with a fun group, in a beautiful, energetic office.
If you enjoy variety and starting a new software project every 3 to 6 months?
If you are looking for a proven, stable organization behind you, with 50+ years in business and thousands of employees?
If you're looking to be a part of a smaller company within that organization, where you can make a large impact and not be just a number (2 years in business and 140 employees between Denver, New York, London and Ireland offices)
Let's talk about this...
Skills: Java CI