Sr. DSP Engineer
Share this job!
DSP Engineer - #9069 #LI-MS1
DSP Engineer needed for a direct-hire position in Beaverton. This global company specialized in developing professional class conferencing and media distribution systems. In this roll you will use your expertise in digital signal processing, especially related to discrete-time speech and your programming skills to develop and optimize real-time signal processing algorithms for a variety of products.
- MSEE, CS, Math Physics or other technical degree
- Strong MATLAB
- Experience with in-house research and development with a goal of creating patent protected intellectual property
- Expertise in audio algorithm development
- Academic or professional research in signal processing with a focused on audio and speech
- Knowledge of real-time audio, buffer processing and latency tradeoffs
- Strong C/C++ programming and architecture skills
- Familiar with RTOS concepts
- Experience with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), beamforming (microphone arrays), adaptive filtering, etc.
This is as direct-hire position with competitive salary and benefits.
***Please note: We will not consider inquiries from consultants or contractors.
Skills: DSP MATLAB C++ noise reduction beamforming algorithm audio OpenCL CUDA RTOS AEC