IT Manager- Network and Systems Admin Windows Exchange LAN WAN Satelitte
Share this job!
If you live in the mountains and you'd like a challenging, well paying position lets' talk about this. This role is a unique chance to have both...a great career and a beautiful mountain setting.The chance to handle challenging technology work, and handle a wide variety of fun technology gadgets! You'll be paid for researching new technologies as a part of your position to advise on purchases and then next best devices.
We are looking for a Network Engineer with knowledge of security protocols, LAN/WAN, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, IP Sec, VPN's, for wired and wireless networks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Networks: firewalls, routers, switches
- Build and implement firewall rules, packet capture, cryptographic protocols (including IPSec, HTTPS, hashing and PKI)
- Next Gen firewall experience a major plus
- Routing and switching (specifically OSPF, subnetting and Wireless LAN optimization).
- Ability to configure, monitor and troubleshoot LAN/WAN and mobile networks
- Windows Active Directory, Windows Server Administration, Windows Exchange
- Support and troubleshoot 802.11 wireless network infrastructure
- Ability to install updates, patches and hot fixes, troubleshooting, planning and implementing solutions
- Data backup and recovery
- Email administration
- Assist in the development, testing and support of the Disaster Recovery Plan
- MUST have strong communication skills to be able to explin plans, updates and advise on technical decisions (written & verbal)
- Certifications a plus; CCNA, MCSP, MCSE, MSITP
Company has been in business for 10+ years and has about 15 employees. Profitable and stable. Strong salaries and health and medical benefits, vacation, PTO etc.
Let's talk about this!
Skills: Active Directory