Share this job!
An interesting opportunity to join an established, proven security and data protection SaaS software company. Been in business 12+ years. High profile, diverse customer base! (from Twitter and Apple, to Lockheed, and Kohl's...all types of high profile customers using flagship software)
Help to impact and grow the Colorado office. Affect future growth and mentoring as we grow the Colorado office over the years.
We're looking for enterprise, full stack, Java software engineer (s) who understand the importance of writing high quality, scalable, well-performing code. Have fun working with a great team and making great products!
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional software development experience in Java
- Solid grasp of OO fundamentals and the ability to write complex multi-threaded applications
- REST API's (Jersey/Spring or similar)
- Git distributed version control
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment
- HTML5, Typescript, CSS/LESS
- Large-scale SaaS solutions
- Application profiling and performance
- Application Security
- Native-cloud/microservice architecture
- Binary messaging formats like Protocol Buffers
- Native desktop/client application experience
- Cloud environments and services like AWS, Azure, or similar
Even if you're just curious...just let me know and I'll tell you all about this!
** Looking for local/Colorado candidates. Unable to provide sponsorship at this time