Site Reliability Engineer
Share this job!
We have a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer in downtown Portland. This is a contract to hire position with an established SaaS company focused in the Education field.
Then essentials to do this job include:
- Background in DevOps including managing environments, configuration files, and building up instances. (About 2-4 years)
- Must be a Linux environment expert
- Solid Understanding of DNS
- Virtualization experience
- Proficient in scripting in Python, Perl, & Shell
- Experienced in java applications and tuning JVMs
- Have used configuration tools in the past such as Puppet
- Have a BS Degree or equivalent work experience
You are a leader by nature and can lead your team to consensus. You collaborate well and are not afraid of difficult conversations. You thrive in fast paced environments and innately know when to jump in to give a helping hand.
Skills: DevOps Linux Jenkins Puppet