Share this job!
We are ready to hire a Security Architect for an important, visible role. Join an established team of Security Analysts and Architects.
Join an established, proven, company with a high profile, diverse customer base. Join a company with a great budget to build the latest and greatest technology!
Play a key role in the enterprise security architecture and help to protect the security of the organization. Work to advance the company’s infrastructure and application security policy and technology frameworks. Improve the culture of security-awareness and be a security advocate. Work with application architects and the risk group to develop and standardize the security architecture. Provide expert advice during security incidents. Provide thought leadership and security-related subject matter expertise around a wide range of technologies and business initiatives.
Must bring strong experience designing secure computer systems (both infrastructure and application design)
Research and recommend tools. Provide mentoring and technical leadership. Act as Subject Matter Expert. Perform gap analysis. Identify and document risk while preventing unnecessary complexity in existing processes and procedures.
Develop road maps and mitigate risks.
Conduct security reviews. Create and maintain security architecture and standards.
Develop test plans for security verification and work with development teams to define secure development practices and code reviews with development teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 5 + years of hands-on experience in security, including design, security, performance, scale-ability, and reliability.
- Network and application security penetration testing and/or threat assessments
- CISSP, GIAC certification(s) – Cisco and Palo Alto experience
- Experience with commercial and open source security applications and technologies (malware prevention, DLP, IDS/IDP, cryptography, vulnerability scanning and penetration testing), as well as related protocols and tools (SSH, snort, port scanners, rootkit detectors, etc.)
- 2+ years programming/scripting experience one or more of: C, C++, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, shell
If this is your world...let's talk about this!