Robotic Software Engineer
Share this job!
Robotics Software Engineer
One of the most exciting, well-funded, product-in-market robotic start-up in the Denver! As a key Software Engineer with a small energized team, successful candidates will possess strong interpersonal, speaking, and writing skills. Essential experience will include concept, build, test, debug, redesign, production, and delivery.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Building and integrating software as well as algorithms for autonomous vehicle localization and mapping
- Testing algorithms in simulations as well as real world environments
- Analyzing and benchmarking sensor and map data based vehicle localization methods
- SLAM, AMCL, or OpenCV
- ROS, C, C++, Python programming for real-time control and sensor processing
- Linux in embedded real-time systems
- Autonomous vehicles, robotics, GPU technology, LIDAR, RADAR, imaging/camera, or similar technologies
Skills: ROS C++ Python