Robotic Network Security Architect
Share this job!
Robotic Network Security Engineer
One of the most exciting, well-funded, product-in-market robotic start-up in the Denver! A successful candidate in this role will have the opportunity to develop network/security technology road-maps while designing, testing, and inspecting data communication systems. The candidate will work in a multi-functional, fast paced, high intensity team environment, and will excel when working closely with other contractors/vendors as well as customers. If you’re a dynamic and experienced Network Security Engineer, we would love to talk!
- Subject matter expertise: Network Security, Secure Remote Access, Firewall Management, Event Management, Security Information, and Next Generation Firewalls.
- Designing, installing, and maintaining computer networks (LANs), (WANs), intranets, ect.
- Provides operations and maintenance for all Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) components, external connections (VPNs), routing and switching environment, the Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW), remote access solution, and Security Information Event Management.
- Network and security engineering support for internal system infrastructure, server, and storage environment.
- Engineering support for hardware installations at client facilities.
- Configure network drivers for software.
- Design, test, and implement VPN connections.
- Must be able to document the architecture; ex: VISIO
- Must be able to design and maintain the network in collaboration with customers.
- Must have a solid understand of network design, performance and security.
- US Citizenship
Skills: Robotics Network Security secure remote accesstrusted internet connection all external connections VPNs engineering support GSM network connectivity python C++