Share this job!
EdgeLink has an amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies and winner of "best companies to work for in Colorado" award. They are a locally based company and that is highly recognized and regarded by the tech community. Enjoy one of the best views in the city from your posh downtown office complete with fully stocked kitchen, and onsite fitness center. They have an award winning suite of SaaS products and are actually making money.
Right now they are looking to hire a full time Java Software Engineer to join a very tight knit senior team of 8 developers. This is a very impactful, high profile, and influential team to the business. They are responsible for the companies’ core revenue generating product. Highly collaborative, laid back, fun but lean and efficient.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain a highly available, distributed system
- Collaborate in the planning, design and development for a release
- Present design issues, questions and suggestions for alternate ways of implementing a feature to the Product team
- Distributed, fault-tolerant systems
- Broadcast of rapidly changing, latency-sensitive data
- Engineering for efficient use of bandwidth, CPU, and memory resources
- High-performance concurrency control in distributed and shared memory environments
- Cache coherency models
- Cryptography and authentication
- Load simulation and analysis
- Maintaining backwards and forwards compatibility among components during incremental system upgrades
- Abstractions for component reuse and test automation
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 3 -10 years professional software development experience
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality, reliable backend oriented code in Java
- Programming on Linux and other POSIX operating systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
Client is unable to Sponsor H1-B visa’s or provide relocation