Share this job!
Office Assistant / Receptionist (full-time/internal)
Job description / Essential Functions:
Be part of an exciting growth company! EdgeLink is a well-respected leader in recruiting and staffing technology professionals, and expanding our Denver office (DTC).
EdgeLink is seeking an energetic, positive, and outgoing internal Office Assistant/Receptionist to join our growing Denver team. We value this role very highly as you will be responsible for creating a welcoming environment for incoming calls (multiple phones lines) and office guests. Responsibilities include increasing organizational efficiency and supporting our Team Support group (Office/HR/Finance) and Sales Groups through database maintenance, coordinating timesheet collection from our consultants, maintaining Excel worksheets, event planning, and overall improving office efficiency.
This position will also assist the HR Manager with office management tasks such as ordering supplies, organizing common spaces, working with vendors and responsibility for the phone system and some computer maintenance. Exceptional data entry and computer skills are required (Excel experience key), as well as internet research abilities. This position requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to take initiative in fast-paced situations, and flexibility to take on a variety of tasks and assignments.
If you are a proactive, achievement-driven, and a hard worker looking to add to a fun team environment – we want you to apply!
- 2+ years of recent experience in an administrative support role with a variety of office functions.
- Upbeat, creative, fun, and learning attitude is a MUST
- Excellent phone answering skills and ability to handle multiple calls simultaneously
- PC skills: knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Outlook and the Internet with quick and accurate typing skills, in addition, ability to trouble shoot IT/computer issues and resolve basic computer problems
- Ability to exercise good judgment on highly sensitive and confidential matters
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, strong written/verbal communication skills, good grammar, strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Conducts supply runs and errands approximately two to three times a month, needs a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record and vehicle to make such supply runs/errands
- Willingness to perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned with a smile
- AA or Bachelors degree a plus