Share this job!
Edgelink is partnering with an amazing venture back Cloud and Web Based enterprise solution provider. Our client is based out of Palo Alto, CA with a local software R&D team located here in Denver. This company is the worldwide leader in Cloud Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and BI Solutions seeing a tremendous amount of success since its founding in 2003. We are actively hiring for a Staff Senior Software Engineer to provide leadership and technical expertise in collaboration with the Senior Software team in Denver. This person will provide influence and oversight into the overall business objectives and provide technical leadership with design and architecture as a component to the role. This is a full-time salaried opportunity with excellent benefits and they are looking for a high caliber engineer to join their local team. Please submit your resume today for consideration.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience developing C# and .NET Enterprise applications
- Strong technical leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Strong object-oriented principles, analysis and design
- Experience with Agile, Scrum methodologies
- Experience in building across the entire development life cycle for enterprise level applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a 4-year college or university; Master's Degree in Computer Science is a big plus.
- Experience with unit testing