Director of Client Onboarding
Share this job!
Title: Director of Client Onboarding
Location: Denver, Colorado
This opportunity is with a client that specializes in providing a large ERP solution for a booming industry. In general, you’ll be perfect for this role if you have an expertise in reducing the time to onboard new clients, team leadership, and ERP / SaaP products. Ultimately, you will manage the daily activities of a client onboarding team to ensure that clients progress from account opening to operational readiness with speed and efficiency. Also, you will be the lead for an effort to reduce the time needed to onboard new clients and to increase controls and data integrity in the onboarding/account opening processes.
- BA/BS Degree
- 10+ years of experience in business onboarding
- Experience with enterprise SaaS products
- 7+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Very strong relationship management, negotiation, interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Project and change management skills essential
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with software platform products
EdgeLink would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
EdgeLink is an equal opportunity employer.
Skills: Client Onboarding Business Onboarding SaaS ERP BA/BS Degree Critical Thinking Problem Solving Decision-Making MS Office Suite Project Management Change Management