Business Technology Specialist
Share this job!
We are looking to hire a SR Business Technology Specialist (Salesforce Administrator) for a 1 year contract opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have the skills to administer multiple enterprise business applications systems including Salesforce/Netsuite. You also have experience working with vendors and exhibiting keen vendor management skills. Paired with this is a background where you are knowledgeable about programming including logic and coding (80/20 Split between admin and development) and have a firm grasp of enterprise systems architecture.
We are looking for candidates that can check off most of these boxes:
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and experience in lieu
- 5+ Years supporting enterprise complex backend systems (Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP)
- 5+ Years with workflow tools (Visio, Nintex, Jive)
- 5+ Years with CMS’s (SharePoint, Jive)
- A total of 10+ years implementing complex information systems on multiple SW platforms including a development background.
- A great bedside manner when collaborating with various stakeholders and fierce communicating skills is required.
- Previously worked with Agile/Scrum
- Highly proficient with Requirements gathering and writing user stories
- Knowledgeable with context diagrams, dataflow diagrams, process low mapping
- Experienced using workflow tools. (Jira, Target Process, Microsoft TFS)
- Proven ability to move forward in the absence of information
Skills: Salesforce Administration Enterprise Business Systems NetSuite Jira SharePoint