Software Engineer- Early Career/New Grad
Share this job!
Attention all math-loving, computer science-loving and algorithm-loving grads! One of our booming start-up clients is now looking to hire exceptional engineers that want to work on complex software, solve interesting problems and be part of a company that is just getting started where you ARE going to make a real IMPACT!
Their system is a robust real-time analytics software playing in the Big Data space. In this role algorithms will be like drinking water. You won't go a day without them so if you are the kind of engineer who writes algorithms on their Friday night this job will be perfect for you.
- Ability to program software- Python, Java, SCALA, C#, C++
- Excellent math skills
- Inquisitive by nature
- Experience working with statistical software
- Experience with database software
- Understanding of threaded and distributed computing
- Must have a BS and/or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply today! If you are just graduating in May/June I still encourage you to apply as we have multiple openings for this team. This is an opportunity for you to learn from some of the brightest engineers in Colorado, work on innovative technology and shape your career in a BIG way!
Senior Technical Recruiter
Skills: Java C++ C# Python SCALA