Client Engagement Software Engineer
Share this job!
I have a client scheduled to move into a brand new office this month in Colorado Springs! Their product is a robust enterprise level software platform that processes real-time complex analytics for a variety of industries including financial trading and social media companies. The right person for this role will have a breadth of skills related to both building complex, math-related software but also have the personality to engage with clients directly and build relationships during new client on-boarding and implementation. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your application today for consideration!
- BS in Computer Engineering or related field
- 8-10 years of software engineering experience
- Exposure to a variety of development languages (C/C++, Java, Python, etc)
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Experience with statistical software
- Understanding of threaded and distributed computing.
- Experience walking clients through technical software
- Ability to present to clients in a professional manner
- Ability to walk through the product with those that are not technical by nature
- Excellent communication skills
Senior Technical Recruiter
Skills: Java C/C++ Python