Return To Job Search
Xebia Labs Implementation Consultant
8171View Job Link
Share this job!
As a Xebia Labs Implementation Consultant ant you will work with a DTC client of a local IT Consulting firm for a minimum of 3 months.
- Support the product implementation of Xebia Labs
- Analyzing complex business objectives and requirements to design and implement solutions using tried and true best practices
- Documenting solutions in a logical format that is easy to understand by both technical and non-technical individuals
- Developing and testing projects and client implementations
- Providing exceptional implementation support including developing plugins and integrations.
- Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology background
- Implemented a CD tool Xebia Labs
- Must have done a n implementation of Xebia Labs tool
- Detail oriented, Self-motivated, Highly Accountable, Organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Fast Learner
- Understand Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery in the DevOps world.
- Understand Release Management principles
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Jenkins, Electric Cloud or related tools and related build technologies like ANT, Maven
- Relational databases and SQL
- Programming - Java, Ruby, Python.
- XML/JSON based Web Services
- Web Application Infrastructure, containers (Tomcat, Apache, Jboss)
- Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure, OpenShift etc)
- Infrastructure Configuration tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc