Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Share this job!
Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Employment Type: 6+ Month Contract
This opportunity is with a growing company in that specializes in the creation of audio equipment. In this position you’ll be spending your days testing, integrating, and validating new products. This opportunity will require a level of expertise in the manual testing of hardware devices.
- Test application (GUI) software in conjunction with networked audio/media systems running embedded software
- Test interaction scenarios with finished hardware devices
- Develop and document strategies for efficient testing of our products
- Develop, execute and maintain test cases
- Verify defect fixes, including regression testing of appropriate related areas
- BSCS, BSCE, BSEE or equivalent professional experience
- Test writing experience
- At least 3 years industry experience testing systems containing both hardware and software
- Basic understanding of networking (ISO model, switches, routers, TCP/IP, Telnet/SSH)
- Experience testing embedded software
- Python Scripting
- Audio experience
EdgeLink would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
EdgeLink is an equal opportunity employer.
Skills: Test Writing Software Hardware Networking