Technology Sales, Business Development (BS degree & 2 to 4 years experience)
Share this job!
EdgeLink is looking for someone that compliments our upbeat culture. We appreciate personable, outgoing individuals that genuinely care about people. We look for strong work ethic and team collaboration.
We are seeking a pro-active sales person to help establish new business relationships then build and enhance those client relationships. This is a unique sales position, where you do deals WITH your team mates instead of just competing against them.
Maybe you've graduated within the past year or two...and you haven't found that "career position" yet? We're looking for someone that is eager and ready to build a career.
- 4 year degree (a must)
- 1 to 4 years of sales experience; prospecting, lead generation, closing and follow up
- Ability to visit clients and establish new client relationships, then enhance and develop those relationships over time
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong interest in the Technology Industry. Technically savvy
The first 6 months you'll be focused on business development, building up your client base, and setting your self up for a successful career. After that you'll transition into "running a full desk". You'll be supported, coached and encouraged...while given the freedom to do your job.
- Building Relationships - You know how to develop an active network of relationships inside and outside the organization. You are personable and relate well to clients and applicants.
- Ethics/Acting with Integrity – You demonstrate principled leadership and sound business ethics. You build trust with others by establishing credibility through integrity, honesty and commitment. You exhibit consistency between personal and professional values.
- Negotiating & Customer Service – You make customer service a top-priority! You effectively promote ideas and proposals. You work to positively influence projects and negotiate win-win situations between customers and employees. You are motivated to cultivate productive and positive relationships with others.
We're looking for someone that lives in Denver, or near the Denver Tech Center for this position. If this describes you...let's talk!
EdgeLink was founded in 2003 to "Positively impact the lives of the people and companies that we touch".
We have offices in Denver, CO & Portland, OR. We've won best in the industry awards the past 8 years in a row. We provide a base salary plus commissions, as well as health/medical insurance, vacation/PTO, expense reimbursement and mileage.
Aaron Mills, Denver Market Manager