Account Manager Denver
Account Manager / IT Staffing / Sales (Denver, CO)– Full-Time position
EdgeLink is a nationally-ranked “Best in Staffing” Technology Recruiting Company with locations in Denver, CO and Portland, OR. Our customer-centric approach to IT staffing combined with a highly collaborative and positive work environment might be the place for you. Feel free to take a closer look at our company video to get a better feel for us. We are currently looking for a new team member to join our Contract-Services division as an IT Staffing Account Manager in our Denver Tech Center office.
So what is IT Staffing and why should you consider it as a profession? In a nutshell, we work with a variety of companies in and outside the tech industry looking to hire or augment their technical teams with very smart and talented professionals. When our clients have such needs, they look to EdgeLink as a valued partner to help them with finding and hiring the very best talent. Given the shortage of talent our customers demand, the need and desire for our services is exceptionally strong with no end in sight.
Technology recruiting is a highly-competitive, sales-oriented, and exceptionally-rewarding profession. We’re passionate about it! Over the past few years we’ve been awarded “Best of Staffing” from the Inavero Institute, which ranks EdgeLink among the top 1% of all staffing firms nation-wide to have received such an award for customer satisfaction. We've accomplished this through hard work and continuous improvement as we focus on bettering the lives of the people and companies we touch.
If you are driven to succeed, have a high sense of responsibility, and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career in staffing/recruiting for the tech industry, we are interested in talking with you.
Job Description/Essential Functions:
The primary function of the Account Manager is to generate sales through new business development and traditional account management duties. You’ll be asked to conduct sales from scratch including prospecting, acquiring, and building lasting relationships with customers looking to augment their technology team with highly-skilled technical talent. Additionally, you will develop job descriptions with customers, influence the hiring process, and help guide your internal recruiting team to fill positions. In essence, you will be the external face with the client and the bridge with your internal recruiting team who works to fill client job openings. This position requires someone with individual drive, a high sense of responsibility, accountability, resilience, and excellent interpersonal and collaborative team skills.
• Driven- You have the desire to break down walls and make things happen. Your high sense of drive is demonstrated though your work ethic and persistence and is often rewarded with success.
• Building Relationships - You know how to develop an active network of relationships inside and outside the organization. You are personable and relate well to clients and applicants.
• Inquisitive – You have a natural curiosity and desire to learn. You know that a deeper level of understanding can be achieved by asking the right questions, especially the difficult questions.
• Ethics/Acting with Integrity – You demonstrate principled leadership and sound business ethics. You build trust with others by establishing credibility through integrity, honesty, and commitment. You exhibit consistency between personal and professional values.
• Negotiating & Customer Service – You make customer service a high-priority. You effectively promote ideas and proposals. You work to positively influence projects and negotiate win-win situations between customers and employees. You are motivated to cultivate productive and positive relationships with others.
*BA/BS in Business Administration or equivalent experience
*Prior b2b consultative sales experience navigating the sales process from initial prospecting through client acquisition and account management
*Business savvy - understanding how businesses are run, how to navigate within them, and to identify and influence decision makers
*Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
*Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
*General IT knowledge is highly desired (SW Development, Testing/QA, Project Management, etc…) as is experience selling to the buyers of our services (hiring managers, HR, procurement).
We pay a base salary plus commissions, offer healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K. We also offer paid vacation and holiday pay.
EdgeLink is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org